Accounting & Bookkeeping
At David Ebbs & Co. we provide a comprehensive bookkeeping service, either on an outsourced basis or by attendance at the clients premises.
It is the business owners legal responsibility to ensure that proper books and records appropriate to the size of the business are kept and we will advise you accordingly. Our bookkeeping service ensures that you can concentrate on your core business and leave some or all of the time consuming administration to us.
- Monthly Management Accounts
- Bank Reconciliations
- Sales invoices and Debtor Statements
- Purchase Invoices and supplier Statement Reconciliation
- VAT accounting and returns to Revenue
- Payroll services including Payslips & Tax Returns
- Completion of Group Reporting Requirements
- Book keeping software; Sage, QuickBooks, Xero
Given the importance of compliance with new company law enforcement legislation good company secretarial advice is vital.
Our experienced team provide services in the following areas:
- Company formation and name changes
- Annual returns
- Minutes and amendments to Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Maintenance of company registers
- Act as a Company Secretary
- Registered office service in Ireland
- Annual Returns and Company Submissions
Implications of Late Filing of Annual Returns:
- Penalties range from €100 to €1,200
- Removal of Audit Exemption for 2 years!
- Possible prosecution of Officers